Press Release from: New Product Alert: Verona 36” Induction 5-Zone Cooktop
Published by EuroChef, July 21, 2016
Verona Appliances, known for Italian crafted appliances made for the U.S. market, has released their new 36” Induction 5-Zone Cooktop. The powerful new cooktop comes in a sleek black easy-to-clean ceramic glass. The 5 high power zones feature a fast boil setting for rapid cooking as well as a low power setting for delicate meals. Each zone also features eight distinct power levels plus a BOOST function, all easily regulated by soft touch digital display controls.
- Black Ceramic Glass
- 5 Cooking Zones
- Crescent shaped touch controls
- Low power setting for delicate cooking
- Booster/Fast Boil Function on all zones – with up to 3 used simultaneously. This function shuts off after 10 minutes and then automatically brings the setting down to the highest standard heat setting.
- Pan detection system will detect the size and shape of the cookware and heat only that cooking area
- 3 Cooling Fans
- Hot surface/residual heat indicator
- Auto shut-off in the case of spillage, incorrect pan usage or if no cookware is detected
- Audible alarm to alert of spillage or cooktop malfunction
The 36” Electric Induction Cooktop has an overall depth of 20 7/8” and a width of 35 7/16”
MSRP is $1,899
For additional details on the Verona 36″ Induction 5-Zone Cooktop, click here.
For additional details on Verona products, click here.
EuroChef USA is the exclusive importer of ILVE and Verona brand cooking appliances in the United States. Since 2001, the EuroChef USA brands offer innovative Italian ranges, ovens, cooktops and ventilation systems that are internationally recognized and exquisitely designed to complement any kitchen. The EuroChef mission is to offer a unique collection of European professional appliances that are affordable, distinctive and of the highest quality. EuroChef USA prides itself on product excellence and the highest quality of customer service for customers around the country.